ABSU Post UTME & DE Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
The Authority of Abia State University (ABSU) takes this opportunity to inform all candidates who choose Abia State University as their first choice and who have applied for admission to the 2020/21 academic session undergraduate degree programmes.
The institution is using this medium to remind these candidates to upload their necessary information to the admission portal www.absu.edu.ng for the Screening Exercise on Abia State University.
Both applicants for direct entry are invited to the Aptitude Test, too. The Aptitude Test registration forms are available online as of Wednesday, September 18th, 2020.
ABSU 2nd aptitude test is for candidates who have skipped the first test or failed the first test and plan to repeat it or for candidates who have passed the first test but expect to try performance changes.
Without wasting much of your time let me think about it quickly:
Is ABSU Post UTME Form Out?
The answer is NO!!! As at the time of compiling this post, ABSU Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is not yet out. However, ABSU 2020 Post UTME Form is sure to be out before the end of August 2020.
So if you want to know when ABSU post UTME is going to start, you should bookmark this page or alternatively, you will keep checking back because we will post it here as soon as it was announced.
How Much Is ABSU Post UTME Form
The Federal Government made it compulsory for all institutions to collect no more than 2,000 from the student for the Post UTME form, so this also applies to Abia State University.
And the application fee for the Abia State University, ABSU Post UTME, is just 2,000 Naira (N2,000). It is necessary to remember that this charge is non-refundable and must be charged on the official payment of the university.
ABSU Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who chose Abia State University as their first or second option and those who wish to move to ABSU as their first option and those who did not use ABSU at all but would like to be admitted to the University.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 160 in the just concluded UTME examination.
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or are entitled to qualify for results to be published before the admission exercise is completed.
- Candidate must be over 16-year-old (Sixteen)
How To Apply For ABSU Post UTME
- Visit the Web site of the University: absu.edu.ng
- Select “Students Prospective”
- Click on the “Apply” button” under the Academic Screening Program 2020/2021
- Enter your JAMB registration number
- To generate a payment invoice, click the Submit button
- Go to any Deposit Money Banks (Commercial Banks) for your payment
- Return to the Application page, Enter your JAMB registration number again
- Type your authorization order e-transact pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the Form
- Type in your OLevel results correctly
- Confirm your Entries
- Submit the application form
- Print your confirmation/acknowledgement slip
- Wait for the University announcement.
ABSU JAMB Cutoff Mark
For the admission exercise2020/2021, the Abia State University, ABSU cut off mark is 160, and above. To apply for the Abia State University, ABSU Post UTME exercise 2020, you must have a JAMB score of 160 or higher.
Note that this is the cutoff mark for JAMB / UTME, not the departmental cut off mark (admission).
ABSU Post UTME Deadline
Please note that the Abia State University online registration exercise, ABSU Post UTME, is not yet announced. Currentedu.com them will notify you when the Registration of Abia State University, ABSU Post UTME, ends as soon as we get the information. So we advise you to bookmark this page to get the latest information about ABSU Post UTME & DE Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Do you have any question(s) on ABSU Post UTME & DE Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session?
You can contact us through the comment session or send a direct message through our e-mail address (email@example.com) and we will respond accordingly.