Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for ABUAD Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE via https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/WelcomeHome with a fee of N2,000 for Admission Application Form and N5,000 as Screening Fee
- Candidates must partake in the 2023 UTME Examination.
- Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for admission into College of Law.
- Five O’Level(WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
- Other Programmes: Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other subjects relevant to course of study.
How to Apply for ABUAD Post UTME Form for Undergraduate
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE
1. Click on http://admission.abuad.edu.ng/ to fill the online form and make an online payment.
2. If the application is made online, then, you have the opportunity to write your POST UTME TEST ONLINE.
- Download the Application Form Online on the University Website: abuad.edu.ng
3. You can also purchase forms at the designated Centres listed below.
- If the application is made through options (2) and (3), then you will not have the opportunity to do your POST UTME TEST ONLINE BUT AT A DESIGNATED CENTRE AND DATE.
DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNTS FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION FORM
- Union Bank Plc – 0061954679
- Fidelity Bank Plc – 5080051231
- Sterling Bank Plc – 0064784459
- WEMA Bank Plc – 0122718841
DESIGNATED SELLING POINTS OF UNDERGRADUATE FORMS
- ONLINE ON http://admission.abuad.edu.ng/
- MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
- IBADAN OFFICE, EMMANUEL CHAMBERS: 80, FAJUYI ROAD EKOTEDO, IBADAN.
- ABUJA OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA, ABUJA.
- LAGOS OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, PLOT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD, MAGODO GRA, LAGOS.
- PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, NO 43, WOGU STREET D/LINE, PORTHARCOURT, RIVERS STATE.
- WARRI: MONTESSORI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, 66, AIRPORT ROAD, OPPOSITE DELTA CAREER COLLEGE, WARRI.
NOTE: Bank Tellers or proof of payments are to be presented at the designated selling centers for collection of Application Forms. Application Forms will also be available on the day of screening at the Screening Centre.
International Applicants are required to forward their academic transcripts to the following email addresses;
- reg firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES
Visit http://abuad.edu.ng or send an email to email@example.com OR
Send a letter to the Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University [ABUAD], Ado-Ekiti. OR
Call any of the following numbers: 08127772121, 08034402771, 08152970475, 09011673845, 09011574312, 08033509150, 08033682681 & 08032204349.
- Nile University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- University of Port-Harcourt Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Maduka University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Precious Cornerstone University PCU Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Kings University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- African University of Science and Technology (AUST) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Dominion University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Dominican University Post UTME Form for 2023/2024
- Caleb University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Redeemer’s University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Crawford University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Bells University Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024
- Veritas University Post UTME Form / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024