ABUAD Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session
Applications are invited from suitably eligible candidates for admission to the Academic Session 2020/2021 of the Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD).
All applicants wishing to study for the 2020/2021 academic session (POST-UTME / DE) at Afe Babalola University are hereby informed that the application forms are currently on sale and that the complete details on how to obtain the form are published below.
How Much Is ABUAD Post UTME Form
Candidates who have chosen ABUAD in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are required to pay the sum of N2,000 for the Admission Application Form and N5,000 for the screening fee in any of the banks with ABUAD Undergraduate Account Number while Direct Entry and Inter-University Transfer forms are N10,500 each to be paid to the same banks.
ABUAD Post UTME Cutoff Mark For 2020/2021
Admission Requirements For Afelola Babalola Post UTME
- Current Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Result
- Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, English Literature and any other 2 Subjects of Social Sciences or Arts are required for admission to the College of Laws.
- Five O’Levels (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology in one sitting are provided for admission to the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
- Other Programs: Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit Passes to include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other subjects related to the course of study at no more than two sittings.
Note:- PAST Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) results are not allowed for the admission screening.
How To Apply For Afelola Babalola Post UTME Form
- Click http:/admission.abuad.edu.ng/ to fill out the online form and make a payment online.
- If you apply online, you will be able to write your POST UTME TEST ONLINE; On the University website, access the application form Online: abuad.edu.ng
- You can also purchase the form listed below at the designated centres; If you apply through options (2 ) and ( 3), then you will not be able to do your POST UTME TEST ONLINE BUT A DESIGNATED CENTRE AND DATE at all.
Do you have any question(s) on ABUAD Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session?
You can contact us through the comment session or send a direct message through our e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will respond accordingly.
- ABUAD Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session - July 14, 2020
- EBSU Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session - July 14, 2020
- Things To Note When Registering For Post UTME - July 4, 2020