ACU Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session
Hi! are you are one of those searching the internet for [ACU Post UTME 2020/2021, ACU Post UTME Form Portal, How much is ACU Post UTME Form, Requirement and Eligibility for ACU Post UTME 2020/2021, Documents needed for ACU Post UTME Form, How To Apply For ACU Post UTME, List Of Courses Offered In ACU, etc] then this article is for you because we will give you vital information concerning ACU Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Do you have everything it takes to gain admission into ACU? If yes, then you must very carefully read this guide to claim the admission you have been looking for.
Visitors to this page have some frequently asked questions which include:
- ACU Post UTME 2020/2021
- ACU Post UTME Form Portal
- How much is ACU Post UTME Form
- Requirement and Eligibility for ACU Post UTME 2020/2021
- Documents needed for ACU Post UTME Form
- How To Apply For ACU Post UTME
- List Of Courses Offered In ACU
Before we begin, we would like to remind you that https://admission.acu.edu.ng/ is the ACU official website. In this page below, all frequently asked questions would be treated immensely.
Post UTME for the 2020/2021 academic session of Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) into its various undergraduate programmes ( through both UTME and Direct Entry) is now on sale. Continue reading below to get more information.
Applications are invited from suitably eligible applicants to the following Ajayi Crowther University Undergraduate programmes listed below for the academic session 2020/2021.
Table of Contents
List Of ACU Undergraduate Courses
Faculty Of Law
- LL.B Degree
Faculty Of Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
Faculty Of Environmental Studies
- B.Sc. Architecture
- B.Sc. Estate Management
Faculty Of Natural Science
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Computer Science (ICT Option)
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electrons
- B.Sc. Statistics
Faculty of Management Science
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Industrial Relations & Personnel Management
Faculty Of Social Science
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
Faculty Of Humanities
- B.A. English
- B.A. Christain Religious Studies
- B.A. History & International Studies
- B.A. Music
- B.A. Performing Arts
Faculty Of Education
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Ed. Library & Information Science
- B.Ed. Guidance & Counselling
- B.A. (Ed). English
- B.Sc.(Ed). Computer Science
- B.Sc.(Ed). Economics
New Proposed Programmes For 2020/2021 Academic session
Faculty of Basic Health & Medical Science
- B.Sc. Physiology
- B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Science
- B.Sc. Radiography & Radiation Science
Faculty of Environmental Science
- B.Sc. Survey & Geoinformatics
Faculty of Social science
- B.Sc. Peace, Strategic & Conflict Resolution
Faculty of Management Science
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
ACU Post UTME Eligibility and Requirements
You need to meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Ajayi Crowther University Post UTME Form.
- Candidates who made the Institution their First Choice and who have the appropriate cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
- UTME candidates must have 180 Score and have made the university eligible as their First Choice of Institution.
- Any candidates who are interested in studying in ACU must have at least five (5) credit passes in his/her O’Level certificate (including the English language, in not more than two sittings)
Has ACU Released Their Post UTME Form?
The correct answer is YES!!! As at the time of collecting data and writing this article, ACU Post UTME Form is Out.
This is to inform the general public, particularly candidates who choose ACU as their First Choice in JAMB, that ACU post UTME form is out online.
How Much Does ACU Post UTME Cost?
The cost of the Post UTME form of Ajayi Crowther University for 2020/2021 academic session is N2,000 only (Two Thousand Naira Only).
Necessary Documents Needed For ACU Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session
The following documents are needed for the successful registration of ACU Post UTME Form:
- Screening Fee of N5,000
- Post UTME Fee of N2,000
- Your ATM card
- A recent and clear passport
- Jamb Log in details (Username and password)
- Scanned copies of your O’Level results
- Jamb Result
How To Apply For ACU Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session
You can apply online as well as offline. Choose any of the three options listed below:
- Apply Online:- Candidates must visit the admission portal of the university – https://admission.acu.edu.ng/ to complete the application form, make a payment, submit online, and receive Admission Letter within 24 hours.
- Download and print the PDF version of the application form from the University’s website (https://admission.acu.edu.ng/), complete it manually, add the payment teller photocopy, scan and send a copy of the completed form and any attachments by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit or main campus for Application Forms and instant admission in OYO Town or any of the Liason offices,
ACU Liason Offices:-
- IBADAN: St.Luke’s Grammar School Compound, Molete, Ibadan, Oyo State. 08104408768
- LAGOS:- All Saints Anglican Church, 60/62 Ikosi Road, Ketu, Lagos State. 07060793028
Do you have any question(s) on ACU Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session?
You can contact us through the comment session or send a direct message through our e-mail address (email@example.com) and we shall respond accordingly.
You can also subscribe to our blog to get the latest information about Nigeria Education.
Don’t Miss:- LASU School Fees For 2020/2021 Academic Session
- ABUAD Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session - July 14, 2020
- EBSU Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session - July 14, 2020
- Things To Note When Registering For Post UTME - July 4, 2020