Adamawa State University (ADSU) have officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the ADSU Post UTME Form / Direct Entry Form.
The Application process is ONLINE at adsu_postutme.admissions.cloud. The Screening Date is starts Tuesday 8th August to Saturday 7th October, 2023. The payment for Screening fee is N2000 and is paid online.
- Candidates who score 140 or above in the 2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Applicant should have chosen ADSU as their first choice.
- Candidates that did not choose ADSU as their first choice but are now will to do so are advised to apply for apply for change of Institution to ADSU and make it their preferred choice
- Minimum five (5) credit passes in O’Level including English Language, in not more than two sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates should possess relevant qualifications such as OND/NCE/HND/First Degree/ A’ Level in the appropriate disciplines
- Candidates using awaiting results are advised to Update their profile before the Admission commense
- Direct Entry Candidates who have selected Adamawa State University, Mubi, as their top choice of institution.
How to apply for ADSU Post UTME form
- Visit the ADSU Application Portal
- Input your JAMB registration number as your username and your surname as the password exactly as seen on the UTME/DE registration slip
- The screening exercises stats on Tuesday, 8th August, ends on Saturday, 7th October 2023.
- A fee of N2000 is required for the screening, which is paid online.
- Scan and upload important documents such as:
- JAMB result/DE slip
- ‘O’ Level or ‘A’ level results
- If your ‘O’ Level results are still pending, make sure to mention this.
Contact Admission Officer on 09023905527, Info Officer: 08034042928. Direct Entry candidates are to submit documents at admission office.
- FCE Obudu Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurn (FUPRE) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Kwara State University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- PUMS Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Abia State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Nwafor Orizu COE Post UTME Form 2023/2024