AKSU Direct Entry Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session
Hi! If you are one those searching the internet for [AKSU Direct Entry Form, AKSU Direct Entry Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session, How To Apply For AKSU D.E Form, How Much Is AKSU D.E Form, Eligibility and Requirements For AKSU D.E Form, etc] then this post is for you.
We @Currentedu is using this opportunity to inform the general public, especially the aspirants of AKSU, that the Direct Entry Form For Akwa Ibom State University is out. The notice of the released AKSU Direct Entry (D.E) Form has been made known through the official website of the Institution. So if you have been searching for a legitimate source of information about AKSU Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 academic session then here is a good one.
Follow the procedures below to apply for admission as a Direct Entry Applicant to Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU).
AKSU Direct Entry Admission Requirements & Eligibility
All candidates wishing to apply for Direct Entry into AKSU must satisfy the following requirements:-
- Minimum credit passes at SSCE, GCE O’Level or equivalent certificate in 5 subjects including the English Language.
- Either A’Levels, NCE or OND in specific subject areas.
- A good score in the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
- The selection for admission is based on a combination of the candidate’s certificates and score in the Direct Entry screening exercise.
How Much Does AKSU Direct Entry Form Cost?
AKSU D.E application and registration form for admission is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000 only).
The fee is non-refundable and is payable as the beneficiary to the school. But, no candidate will be required to pay any amount to someone.
Instead, applicants should take the steps listed below to pay for the form and register via the online portal.
Has AKSU Released Direct Entry Form For 2020/2021 Session?
The answer is No!!! As at the time of writing this post, the Direct Entry form for 2020/2021 academic session of Akwa Ibom State University is not yet available.
In view of this, we advise you to keep reviewing this page or bookmark this page to be notified when we update this page.
How To Apply For AKSU Direct Entry Form For 2020/2021 Session
Candidates who have met the above-mentioned criteria should visit the Akwa Ibom State University Direct Entry official portal https://portal.aksu.edu.ng/ and then take the following steps to register:
- Click on the “Admission” button.
- Select “Direct Entry Application“.
- Login with your JAMB Reg.number and lower-case surname as password.
- Generate Payment invoice.
- Make payment or deposit electronically to any commercial bank
- Return to the portal to finish your registration.
- Print out your Direct Entry e-registration slip.
When Is AKSU Direct Entry Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session Closing?
The deadline for applying for a Direct Entry to Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) is yet to be confirmed.
Note:- The deadline for Direct Entry Registration at the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) normally is two (2) weeks from the start date.
Do you have any question(s) on AKSU Direct Entry Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session?
You can contact us through the comment session or send a direct message through our e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will respond accordingly.
You can also subscribe to our blog to get the latest information about Nigeria Education.
- ABUAD Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session - July 14, 2020
- EBSU Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session - July 14, 2020
- Things To Note When Registering For Post UTME - July 4, 2020