Atiba University, Oyo has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for Atiba University Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE via the university portal https://portal.atibauniversity.edu.ng/prestud_form.php
- Candidates who score 160 in the 2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Applicant should have chosen Atiba University as their first choice.
- Minimum five (5) credit passes in O’Level including English Language, in not more than two sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates must possess GCE A’ level, ND, NCE, RN, ATS, JUPEB or IJMB in addition to O’level requirements of the proposed course of study. Direct Entry admissions are available for all courses in the University.
- Candidates who did not initial choose Atiba University as their first choice are eligible too.
ADMISSION OFFICE CONTACT
For further inquiries regarding the admission process, applicants can reach out to the Admissions Office directly at:
Admissions Office: Atiba University Oyo, Idi Gedu, PMB 1077, Oyo.
Call and WhatsApp: 0803 857 9822
For general inquiries: 08169382815, 09055794403
Prospective students are warned to be vigilant and contact only the listed telephone numbers to avoid fraudulent activities during the admission process.
- Adamawa State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- FCE Obudu Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurn (FUPRE) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Kwara State University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- PUMS Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Abia State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Nwafor Orizu COE Post UTME Form 2023/2024