Auchi Polytechnic has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE via www.auchipoly-online.com with a fee of N2,000.
How to Apply for Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Candidates who score 120 in the 2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Applicant should have chosen Auchi Polytechnic as their first or second choice. Candidate who initially placed Auchi Polytechnic as your second choice, a slight alteration is required. You’d need to apply for a JAMB change of Institution Auchi Polytechnic as your first choice to qualify for admission.
- Minimum five (5) credit passes in O’Level including English Language, in not more than two sittings or six (6) credit passes over two sittings.
How to make payment for Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form
1. Visit the official Auchi Polytechnic website.
2. Select the “Admissions 2023/2024” tab to commence your application.
3. Fill out the necessary details:
- Your UTME registration number doubles up as your username.
- Preferably, use your mobile number as the password.
⚠️ Caution: Under no circumstances should candidates use contact details from a cybercafé (either phone number or email). Such a misstep could jeopardise communication between the Polytechnic and the applicant. Auchi Polytechnic will not bear responsibility for any breakdown in communication due to this.
4. Initiate the REMITAL payment invoice (RRR) generation from the website.
5. With the generated RRR, either:
- Head to a bank for the payment OR
- Opt for online payment.
6. Post payment, return to the website to finalise the online application.
Ensure all necessary documents are uploaded, and if prompted, complete the online eligibility Clearance Form.