AUN Post UTME & Direct Entry Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session
If you are one of those surfing the internet for [AUN Post UTME For 2020/2021 Academic Session, AUN Direct Entry Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session, How To Apply for AUN Post UTME For For 2020/2021 Session, How Much is AUN Post UTME & Direct Entry Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session, etc]then this article is for you.
Sales of Post UTME & Direct Entry Form for undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session had begun at the American University Of Nigeria (AUN), Yola, Adamawa State.
This is to notify interest candidates that admission to the American University of Nigeria, Yola, for 2020/2021 academic session has begun for all those who have selected the institution as their First Choice in the just concluded UTME.
List Of Undergraduate Course in American University Of Nigeria For 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Business Administration (B.Sc)
- Accounting (B.Sc)
- Communications and Multimedia Design (B.Sc)
- Chemical Engineering (B.Eng)
- Computer Engineering (B.Eng)
- Computer Science (B.Sc)
- Economics (B.Sc)
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering (B.Sc)
- Electronics Engineering (B.Sc)
- English Literature & Language (BA)
- Entrepreneurship (B.Sc)
- Information System (B.Sc)
- Natural & Environmental Science (B.Sc)
- Petroleum Chemistry (B.sc)
- Politics and International Studies (B.Sc)
- Software Engineering (B.Eng)
- Systems Engineering (B.Eng)
- Telecommunication Engineering (B.Eng)
- Telecommunications & Wireless Technology (B.Sc)
- Bachelor of Law (LLB Honors)
AUN Undergraduate Admission Requirements
- Students must have a minimum Jamb score of 160 or the annual official cut off mark for Jamb to be eligible in AUN for Admission.
- Five (5) credit passes, including Mathematics, English Language, are also required for admissions consideration at no more than two (2) SSCE sittings, or an equivalent from a country requiring certain forms of an exit examination or standardized test. Exceptions are made on a case-by-case basis, where any.
- Additionally, applicants seeking admission to the Bachelor of Law (LLB Honors) programme must have a credit pass in Literature-in-English.
- Having the above scores and grades does not guarantee admission into the University. The above requirements only qualify you for consideration of admission, and not necessarily acceptance. Applications for students are scrutinized carefully and those admitted are the ones with the highest scores and credentials in the pool of applicants.
- JAMB scores, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, IGCSE, etc. Scores, and SS1, SS2 & SS3 transcripts determine the overall performance of an individual and are the fundamental factors in the decision.
- Completed Application Form
- SSCE, any or combination of (WAEC,SSCE,NABTEB,GCE,IGCSE)
- Transcript from High/Secondary School (SS1-3)
- Letter of Recommendation (From Your High/Secondary School Principal)
- JAMB Result (A minimum score of 160)
- ID Card (National ID Card, International Passport, Drivers’ Licence)
- A personal essay on why you are choosing AUN and what your future ambitions are.
- Completed Application form
- Diploma Result (OND, NCE, HND) or A’Level
- Official Transcript
- SSCE, any or combination of (WAEC,NECO,GCE,NABTEB,IGCSE)
- Direct Entry Jamb or IJMB
- Recommendation Letter
Required Application Documents
- End of High/Secondary School External Examination Grades: IGCSE, SSCE or it’s equivalent
- Copies of the Applicant’s High/Secondary School Transcript for the last three years. Transfer applicants need to submit undergraduate transcripts and course description
- Letter of Recommendation/Attestation from the High/Secondary School Principal attended
- A personal statement (Essay) about why the candidate chose AUN and what his/her ambitions are
- A photocopy of ID Card. Valid International Passport & Appropriate Visa for International Students (Picture Page)
- Four (4) personal passport photographs
Travel Residency Requirements
Prospective enrollees must complete the following requirements before embarking on any study travel to the American University of Nigeria (AUN) Yola.
- Possess a valid National Passport of their home countries
- Secure a valid travel Visa that transcends the duration of their study period in Nigeria
- On arrival at AUN, both travel documents must be presented and surrendered to the Office of the VP Campus Life & Dean Student Affair at AUN or his designated representative
- Potential enrollees with Passports and Visas that have less than six (6) months to expire must present evidence that such documents can be renewed automatically without interrupting their study period.
- Such evidence must include but not limited to written commitments from the Embassy of their home countries in Nigeria
- Prospective students are encouraged to reside on campus as an adequate hostel accommodation is available and will be allocated on the completion of housing fee payment
- Advance booking for housing can be made with the bursar @ email@example.com
- An AUN admission committee will review completed applications only
- Applicants are advised to retain original copies of their academic documents for future use as AUN does not return any of the submitted documents once registration is completed.
- Candidates are also advised to keep copies of their travel documents before surrendering them to AUN upon enrollment.
How To Apply For AUN Post UTME/Undergraduate Admission
Interested candidates are advised to apply for AUN Post UTME/ Undergraduate @ Apply Here
Interested candidates should also complete the online application form mentioned-above or send a filled hard copy application to:
The Admission Office,
American University of Nigeria,
Lamido Zubairu Way
Abuja Liason Office,
Shehu Musa Yar’Adua Centre,
No. 1 Memorial Drive,
Wuse Zone 4,
Please contact the Admission Team for any queries regarding the application process:
(+234) 805-200-2962 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have any question(s) on American University Of Nigeria (AUN) Post UTME & Direct Entry Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session?
You can contact us through the comment session or send a direct message through our e-mail address (email@example.com) and we shall respond accordingly.
You can subscribe to our blog to get the Latest Information about Nigeria Education.
- ABUAD Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session - July 14, 2020
- EBSU Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session - July 14, 2020
- Things To Note When Registering For Post UTME - July 4, 2020