Babcock University has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps o n how to apply for Babcock University Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is Via application2.babcock.edu.ng with fee of N2,000
- Candidates who score an acceptable mark in the 2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Applicant should have chosen Babcock University as their first choice.
- Applicants below the age of 15 are advised against applying.
- Minimum five (5) credit passes in O’Level including English Language, in not more than two sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates should possess relevant qualifications such as OND/NCE/HND/First Degree/ A’ Level in the appropriate disciplines
- Candidates who did not initial choose Babcock University as their first choice but are now considering it are eligible too. But ensure you apply for JAMB change of institution.
- Candidates using awaiting results are advised to Update their profile and Upload.
- For those applying for Inter-University Transfer Admissions, they need to present their JAMB Admission Letter, Transcript, and Attestation Letter from the previous University.
Steps on how to apply for Babcock University Post UTME Form
- Visit the Babcock University application portal
- Click on ‘Click To Start Application’ on the top right of the menu to create login details and obtain your password.
- Log in with your email address as your username and the password sent to your email.
- Fill in all requested information in the form, then click the button to save.
- Upload a passport photograph in either JPG or PNG format, and ensure it is within the specified size.
- Select a date and time for the screening.
- Take the APPLICATION ID to the bank (Wema, Diamond, GTB, First Bank, SkyBank, UBA) and make a payment of ₦ 2,000 for the Babcock Application Fees.
- Once payment is done, log in to the application system and click ‘Submit’.
- Follow all instructions on the left menu and ensure to print your completed application form.
- Christopher University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Ahmadu Bello University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Federal University of Minna (FUTMINNA) Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Bauchi State University Gadau Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta FUNAAB Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- State University of Medical and Applied Sciences (SUMAS) Post UTME Form
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- JABU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024