BASUG Direct Entry Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session
This is to inform the general public particularly candidates who have chosen Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) as their institution choice that BASUG Direct Entry Form is not yet out for the 2020/2021 Session.
The online registration portal is normally open for every year between May, June or September. Take your time, meanwhile, and read through the eligibility requirement and the application process below.
For the 2020/2021 academic session, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to various DEGREE PROGRAMMES at the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG).
Has BASUG Released Her Direct Entry Form For 2020/2021 Session
The answer is No!!! As at the time of compiling this content, Bauchi State University, BASUG Direct Entry 2020 is not yet out.
But BASUG 2020 Direct Entry Form is sure to be out before the end of August 2020.
How Much Is BOSUG Direct Entry Form
The federal government made it mandatory for all institutions to collect no more than 2,000 from the student for the Direct Entry form, so this applies to Bauchi State University too.
So the application form for the Bauchi State University, BASUG Direct entry, is just two thousand Naira (N2000). It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable, and should only be paid to the official payment portal of the university.
Criteria for Direct Entry at BASUG
The following group of candidates may apply to BASUG for Direct Entry registration:
- Candidates who are actually applying for admission to each of BASUG’s degree programmes
- Such candidates who took and scored 140 or more points on the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of lower credit in the performance of their Ordinary National Diploma
Documents Needed For BASUG Direct Entry Application
Candidates must have the following documents to apply for direct admission to BASUG:
- Confirmation Order Number they used to sign and their Bank Teller advisably.
- Two copies of their acceptance slip. Make sure the image is clear on them.
- Original copies and photocopies of O’level results and Notification Slip for Utme Tests
How To Apply For BASUG Post UTME 2020/2021
All UTME and DE Admissions candidates are expected to pay their N2,000 Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) fees and upload their qualifications from August 26th to September 15th, 2020. Follow the process underneath to apply:-
- Visit the UTME / DE link on the www.basug.edu.ng
- Click on UTME/DE Screening
- Create a User Account (New users only)
- Choice your preference of program.
- To make your payment click on the “Pay Now” button.
- Select your type of ATM Card (e.g. Master Card, Visa Card or Verve Card) (Select Nigerian Card Only) and click “Pay.”
- Only applicants whose payment was successful may be redirected to fill out the form.
- Click on “CONTINUE FILLING FORM”
- Scan and upload original copies of your DE candidates O’level Credentials and A Levels: latest passport photograph and JAMB Registration slip for 2020.
- Please ensure that your application is submitted until completed.
Note:- The document can not be edited after submission
BASUG Direct Entry Registration Closing Date
The Bauchi State University, BASUG Direct Entry exercise 2020/2021 deadline is not yet out. But BASUG Direct Entry ‘s Deadline for the Bauchi State University is usually 2weeks from the start date.
Do you have any question(s) on BASUG Direct Entry Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session?
You can contact us through the comment session or send a direct message through our e-mail address (email@example.com) and we will respond accordingly.
- ABUAD Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session - July 14, 2020
- EBSU Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session - July 14, 2020
- Things To Note When Registering For Post UTME - July 4, 2020