Bells University has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for Bells University Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE via https://portal.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/application/ with a Fee of N2,500 and Admission Processing fee of N3,000
Note that a bank transaction charge of N350 per transaction applies for all transactions
- Minimum five (5) credit passes in O’Level including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Interested candidates are to PAY the application fee and APPLY for admission ONLINE.
- Candidates using awaiting results can apply if such results will be available by September/October in the same year of application.
How to Apply for Bells University Post UTME
- Read the information displayed on the page carefully, scrolling from top to bottom, and click on the application link that applies to you
- You will be asked for your preference of payment, ePayment or to Pay at any Bank Branch. Select your preference
a. If your choice of payment was ePayment,
- Proceed and make payment using a Mastercard that is registered at your bank, for online payment. Print out your receipt, after you have successfully made payment.
- Proceed immediately to fill the online application form and print out your application information.
b. If your choice of payment was Pay at any Bank Branch,
- Print out the payment slip that tells you your reference number, how much you are expected to pay at the bank and also, the Bank and Account number to pay into.
- After payment, come back to the portal with your teller and proceed with your registration for screening. Fill the online application form and print out your application information.
c. Visit the screening centre that is most convenient for you, along with the following:
- The receipt you printed from the portal after online payment, or your teller from the bank
- The application form you printed from the portal after registration
- Passport Photographs
- Two referee reports. One preferably from your secondary school, the second, a clergy
- Birth Certificate
- Credentials, if available
- Your UTME Result.
For Further enquires
Telephone: 0811-454-5150, 0812-460-6042, 0813-932-7665
Telephone:0809 626 3509, 0703 256 6067, 0703 318 0831, 0703-855-8678
- St. Augustine College (Affiliated to University of Ibadan) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Baze University Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024
- Salem University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Elizade University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Anchor University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Chrisland University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Nigerian British University (NBU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Maryam Abacha American University of Nigeria MAAUN Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Baba Ahmed University Kano (BAUK) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Havilla University (HUNI) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Glorious Vision University (GAU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- KolaDaisi University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- McPherson University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Nile University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024