Bells University Post UTME DE Screening Form 2023/2024, has started the admission process into for the 2023/2024 academic session. Candidates that are qualified and meets the Institution requirements are invited to purchase and apply for the school Admission Form . This article shows that the Bells University Post UTME / DE Form is out
Requirements for Admission into Bells University Undergraduate
- Intending candidates must have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or obtained the UTME Direct Entry Form where applicable.
- Candidates applying for admission into any undergraduate programme must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in SSCE/ GCE/ NECO/NABTEB or equivalents which must include Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
- Candidates awaiting results can also apply, provided there is the assurance that such results will be available by September/October in the same year of application.
- Interested candidates are to PAY the application fee and APPLY for admission ONLINE.
How to apply for Bells University Post UTME / DE Form 2023/2024
Select your preference; You will be asked for your preference of payment, ePayment or to Pay at any Bank Branch.
After payment, proceed with your registration.
If your choice of payment was epayment.
- Make payment using a Mastercard that is registered at your bank, for online payment. Print out your receipt, after you have successfully made payment.
- Fill the online application form and print out your application information.
If your choice of payment was Pay at any Bank Branch,
- Print out the payment slip that tells the reference number, how much expected to pay at the bank and also the Bank and Account number to pay into.
- After payment, come back to the portal with your teller and proceed with your registration for screening. Fill the online application form and print out your application information.
Visit the screening centre that is most convenient for you, along with the following:
- The receipt printed from the portal after online payment, or your teller from the bank
- The application form you printed from the portal after registration
- Passport Photographs
- Two referee reports. One preferably from your secondary school, the second, a clergy
- Birth Certificate
- Credentials, if available