Federal Polytechnic, Bida has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for Bida Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE via Federal Polytechnic Bida’s website with a fee of N2,000. Closing date for sale of the Form is October 31, 2023.
Courses Offered in Bida Polytechnic
School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Horticulture and Landscape
School of Applied and Natural Sciences
- Leisure and Tourism
- Hospitality Management
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Science Laboratory Technology
School of Business and Management
- Business Administration and Management
- Public Administration
School of Engineering Technology
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
School of Environmental Studies
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- School of Financial Studies
- Banking and Finance
School of Information and Communication Technology
- Computer Science
- Library and Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology and Management
- Candidate must have obtained a minimum cut-off mark.
- Candidate must have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Bida, Niger State either as his/her the First, Second or Third choice.
- Candidates must possess minimum of five credits at not more than two sittings in their WAEC and or NECO/NABTEB in addition to the pre-requisite combination of subjects for the desired programme of study. Those with Awaiting Results can also apply.
- Candidate must Register For The Post UTME Screening Exercise. Registration Procedure is given below.
- Candidates must possess the following Required Documents for Online Registration:
- Copies of Official Examination Results (including Originals).
- Copies of JAMB Slip showing their photographs and JAMB online result
- Passport photographs.
- Original certificate of State of origin.
How to Apply for Bida Polytechnic Post UTME Form
To apply, candidates are required to purchase the Post-UTME screening form online. This can be done by logging onto the Federal Polytechnic Bida’s official website and navigating to the designated page: https://eportal.fedpolybida.edu.ng/.
The screening form is obtainable at a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00). It is advised that prospective students follow the instructions provided on the application portal carefully to ensure successful registration.
The Closing date for sale of the Form is October 31, 2023.
For further enquiries Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08167470279 & 08183992126