BIU Acceptance Fee For 2020/2021 Academic Session
For 2020/2021 Academic Session, all newly admitted students are hereby directed to pay their Benson Idahosa University Acceptance Fee to secure admission.
Note: If you fail to pay your acceptance fee within the specified period of time, your admission will be forfeited. Read down to see how much Benson Idahosa University Admission Fee is for2020/2021 and how to pay it.
How Much Is Benson Idahosa University Acceptance Fee
This is an announcement that all of the newly enrolled BIU (Benson Idahosa University) will make their acceptance fee payment immediately. As I said earlier, failure to pay the Acceptance fee may result in the student being forfeited or replaced.
Benson Idahosa University management has released the Acceptance fee payable for the 2020/2021 academic session by newly enrolled undergraduate students. And the admission fee is only Fifty thousand Naira (N50,000.00).
How To Pay Benson Idahosa University Acceptance Fee
To pay your Benson Idahosa University Acceptance fee, follow these steps below:
- Benson Idahosa University students can only pay the fees via the BIU’s e-payment platform on https://biuportal.net/
- Students are to print the I.D transaction and pay using the Etranzact platform through any of the banks listed.
- Keystone Bank, Fidelity Bank, United Bank for Africa (UBA), First Bank, Ecobank.
Note: The failure to pay the acceptance fee on or before the deadline disqualifies the provisional admission offer automatically.
Deadline For BIU Acceptance Fee
Be told that the acceptance fee for BIU is to be paid within the defined time as directed by the institution’s management, as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
Please Note: after payment of BIU acceptance fees, all fees and charges such as registration fees, hotel fees, library fees, departmental and staff fees, ICT fees and likes are to be charged after payment of the acceptance fee.
Do you have any question(s) on BIU Acceptance Fee For 2020/2021 Academic Session?
You can contact us through the comment session or send a direct message through our e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will respond accordingly.
- ABUAD Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session - July 14, 2020
- EBSU Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session - July 14, 2020
- Things To Note When Registering For Post UTME - July 4, 2020