BOSU Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session
Hi!!! are you one of those surfing the internet for [BOSU Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session, How Much Is BOSU Post UTME Form, List of Degree Programmes in BOSU, How to Register For BOSU Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Session, BOSU Post UTME Screening & Admission Requirements and Eligibility, BOSU Post UTME Form Deadline, etc] then this article is for you because we will give you vital information concerning BOSU Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Do you have everything it takes to gain admission into BOSU? If yes, then you must very carefully read this guide to claim the admission you have been looking for.
Visitors to this page have some frequently asked questions which include:
- BOSU Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session
- How Much Is BOSU Post UTME Form
- List of Degree Programmes in BOSU
- How to Register For BOSU Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Session
- BOSU Post UTME Screening & Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- BOSU Post UTME Form Deadline
Before we begin, we would like to remind you that https://bosu.edu.ng/ is theBOSU official website. In this page below, all frequently asked questions would be treated immensely.
Borno State University (BOSU), BOSU Post UTME admission screening registration and form for 2020/2021 academic session is yet to be announced. This page covers full instructions and guidelines for BOSU UTME undergraduate application 2020.
This is to tell all interested and qualified candidates with at least 160 points in the JAMB UTME 2019 exam and 5 credits at the SSCE level that the Maiduguri-based Borno State University will begin admissions effective from the academic session 2020/2021.
If you have chosen Borno State University (BOSU) as your first choice of institution, I charge you to start planning for the 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will start early. Remember that it is only Candidates who scored 160 and above by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates in the 2020 UTME that made Borno State University
The portal for online registration is generally open between May, June or September of each year. Meanwhile, take some time and skim through the eligibility requirement and application process provided below.
Candidates wishing to be admitted to Borno State University are advised to register for institutional change and upload their SSCE results to the JAMB portal at any CBT centre approved by JAMB or the JAMB Office.
Note that without uploading your O level results, you’ll not be admitted into the University.
Is BOSU POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
As at the time of writing this article, Borno State University, BOSU POST UTME 2020 isn’t yet out. However, BOSU 2020 Post UTME Form will definitely be out before the beginning of August 2020. So if you would like to understand when BOSU post UTME will start, I enjoin you to bookmark this page or alternatively, you retain checking back because we’ll post it here immediately it’s been announced.
How Much Is BOSU Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that each one institution are to collect less than 2,000 from the students for Post UTME form, so this is often also applicable to Borno State University. therefore the Borno State University, BOSU Post UTME form is Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. it’s important to notice that this fee is non-refundable and will be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only. BOSU JAMB and Admission Cut-off Mark. To be eligible for the Borno State University, BOSU Post UTME exercise 2020, it must be that you simply have gotten a JAMB score that’s 170 or above. Note that this is often the JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
List of Degree Programmes
Involved applicants are asked to use the JAMB website for change of institution to accept admissions to the university’s undergraduate programs.
Faculty of Agriculture
- Animal Science
- Agric Economics & Extension
- Agrimony and Soil Science
Faculty of Arts & Education Languages
- B.A. English
- B A Literature In English
- Islamic Studies
- BA. Islamic Studies
- Educational Foundation
- B. Ed Educational Management
- B. Ed Guidance & Counselling
- Arts & Science Education
- B. A Education/English
- B. A Education/Islamic Studies
- B A (Ed ) Education/Economic
- Science Education
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Biology
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Physics
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Computer Science
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Geography
- B. Sc. Mass Communication
- B. Sc. Political science
- B. Sc. Sociology
- B. Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B. Sc. Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
- BSc. Public Administration
Faculty of Science
- B. Sc Physics
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc. Mathematics
- B. Sc. Statistics
- B. Sc. Chemistry
- Biological Sciences
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B. Sc. Plant Science and Biotechnology
B. Sc. Animal & Environmental Biology
How to Register For BOSU Post Utme 2020
Visit http://portal.bosu.edu.ng to get Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME link.
- Enter your JAMB Registration number and click on VERIFY.
- On the right-hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK To Make PAYMENT and print the pre-payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you simply wish to make fee payment for Borno State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- The Screening fee is N2,000 After payment, repeat steps One to three above. The payment status on the proper side of the page should now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right side of the page to proceed with the registration process.
- Complete the shape and make sure you clearly scan and upload the subsequent documents (with sizes less than 100KB)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result as could also be applicable.
- Certificate of origin.
- 2020 UTME result printout. 2020 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Diploma, NCE or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. this may serve as your screening It carries vital information like the date and venue of your PUTME screening.
BOSU Post UTME Screening & Admission Requirements and Eligibility.
- UTME: Candidates that scored the specified minimum of 170.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)
- Candidates must have chosen BOSU as the first choice. However, a candidate who didn’t choose BOSU as the first choice of institution is required to change to the first choice on the jamb portal to qualify for the screening.
BOSU Post UTME Form Deadline
Please note that the on-line registration for the Borno State University, BOSU Post UTME exercise isn’t yet announced. Currentedu.com Will Update you on when the Borno State University, BOSU Post UTME Registration will end.
For further inquiries contact the admission Officer on these numbers 07035879391,07017999165.
Do you have any question(s) on BOSU Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session?
You can contact us through the comment session or send a direct message through our e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we shall respond accordingly.
You can also subscribe to our blog to get the latest information about Nigeria Education.
- ABUAD Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session - July 14, 2020
- EBSU Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session - July 14, 2020
- Things To Note When Registering For Post UTME - July 4, 2020