Coal City University (CCU) is located in Enugu State and has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for CCU Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE Online via the University’s website at https://portal.ccu.edu.ng/
How to Apply CCU Post UTME Form
- Applicants must choose CCU as their first choice of university while registering for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Boards’ (JAMB) Universal Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). If you didn’t select CCU initially, apply for JAMB change of institution at any JAMB Office or Computer Based Testing (CBT) centre nationwide.
- Candidates must upload their O’Level results on the JAMB Portal via a CBT Center or any JAMB Office.
- Print out your Original JAMB Result
- Visit the Coal City University Portal, click on “Apply for a Degree Programme” to generate an invoice for the application fee of NGN2,000. Select your application type, enter your JAMB Registration Number, and click submit.
- Print Application Form
- Accept and Print Admission Letter
For more information, kindly visit CCU Admission.
- St. Augustine College (Affiliated to University of Ibadan) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Baze University Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024
- Salem University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Elizade University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Anchor University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Chrisland University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Nigerian British University (NBU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Maryam Abacha American University of Nigeria MAAUN Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Baba Ahmed University Kano (BAUK) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Havilla University (HUNI) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Glorious Vision University (GAU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- KolaDaisi University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- McPherson University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Nile University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024