Christopher University has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for Christopher University Post UTME Form and Screening date.
The Application Process is ONLINE at christopheruniversity.edu.ng with an application fee of N10,000, payable at designated bank branches
Steps on How to Apply for Christopher University Post UTME Form
- The application process for Christopher University is a digital-first procedure, aimed at making the process as straightforward and efficient as possible. Interested candidates should visit the University’s official website at https://christopheruniversity.edu.ng/appformundergraduate.php to apply.
- In alignment with the aforementioned general requirements and JAMB prerequisites, all applicants must have sat for the last UTME and obtained credit level passes in five subjects from the SSCE, GCE, O-Level, NECO, or NABTEB, or their equivalents, within a maximum of two sittings.
- Once these prerequisites have been fulfilled, applicants should visit any designated bank branches and pay the application fee of N 10,000.00 to Christopher University. Post-payment, candidates should present themselves at the University with proof of payment, copies of their UTME result, O ‘level result (SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB), birth certificate and three passport photographs.
- These documents, once submitted, will undergo a thorough screening and verification process. Upon completion, a notification regarding the application’s processing will be sent to the applicant’s email address. Successful applicants will then receive their admission letters via the same email.
- Candidates who score an acceptable points in the 2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Applicant should have chosen Christopher University as their first choice.
- Minimum five (5) credit passes in O’Level including English Language, in not more than two sittings.
- Documents needed includes UTME result, O ‘level result, birth certificate, photos
- Candidates who did not initial choose Christopher University as their first choice but are now considering it are eligible too. But ensure you apply for JAMB change of institution.
- Candidates using awaiting results are advised to Update their Profile
Notifications are sent via email, admission letter sent the same way
- Ahmadu Bello University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Federal University of Minna (FUTMINNA) Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Bauchi State University Gadau Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Babcock University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta FUNAAB Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- State University of Medical and Applied Sciences (SUMAS) Post UTME Form
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- JABU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024