Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU), previously known as Anambra State University (ANSU) has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for COOU Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE Visit portal.coou.edu.ng, generate invoice, pay, return to portal, enter details, upload results & submit. The Registration Period Begins 1st August 2023 until a week after 2023 NECO results. Registration fee is N2,000.00 via REMITA at any Commercial Bank.
Steps on how to apply for COOU POST UTME Form
- Visit the COOU Portal.
- Select Prospective Students.
- Choose ‘Generate 2023/2024 PUTME Invoice‘.
- Input your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on ‘Sign in to generate an invoice’.
- Make your payment at any bank or opt for the convenience of your ATM card.
- Go back to the portal.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number again and click on ‘Apply Here’.
- Fill in your Date of Birth and any other necessary fields.
- For O’level results, remember to upload to JAMB CAPS using CBT centres. Note: Regular business centres won’t work.
- Get these documents uploaded (ensure file sizes are under 50KB):
- JAMB Result Slip
- O’level 1
- O’level 2 (If you have two certificates)
- Review your input on the Summary Page. Ensure all is in order.
- Tick the CONFIRMATION BOX.
- Finally, hit the SUBMIT button.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip. It’s your proof of completion.
- Candidates who score 150 general or 200 for courses like Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Law in the 2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Applicant should have chosen COOU as their first choice.
- Minimum five (5) credit passes in O’Level including English Language, in not more than two sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates should possess relevant qualifications such as OND/NCE/HND/First Degree/ A’ Level in the appropriate disciplines
- Candidates who did not initial choose COOU as their first choice but are now considering it are eligible too. But ensure you apply for JAMB change of institution.
- Candidates using awaiting results are advised to Update their profile and upload.
For more Updates Visit COOU’s official website regularly for updates.
- University of Nigeria Nsukka Post UTME / Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- FCE Ehu-Amufu Affiliated to UNN Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME / Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Bayelsa Medical University Post UTME / Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Al-Hikmah University Post UTME Form
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Karl Kumm University Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- Sokoto State University Post UTME / Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Ave Maria University Post UTME / Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Lagos State University of Education LASUED Post UTME / Post UTME Form 2023/2024