Covenant University has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for Covenant University Post UTME Form.
To be eligible for admission to Covenant University, prospective students must:
- Obtain JAMB forms, choose Covenant University, and sit for the UTME as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2023/2024 admission exercise.
- Complete the Covenant University Application Forms available online.
- Review the website information for your program of interest, specific program admission requirements, and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
How to Apply for Covenant University Post UTME Form
International students should visit https://admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/internationalstudents.php for more information on how to apply.
If you are applying from Nigeria, follow the processes outlined below:
- Visit the Institution website via https://admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/.
- Upon submitting the online application form, your admission evaluation process will be initiated. Please adhere to the guidelines provided below for the submission of electronic documents.
NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE:
- The application form fee is non-refundable.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date.
- An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
- The application form fee for the 2023/2024 academic year is N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only).
- Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only).
- Transaction charges apply, N900 (Nine Hundred Naira Only) via card payment and N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction.
DOCUMENT UPLOAD REQUIREMENTS:
For a complete application, upload the following documents:
- Birth Certificate Scanned
- 2023 JAMB result featuring a clear passport-sized photo
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Parental Sponsorship Letter
Ensure all documents are in PDF format and do not exceed 100kb in size.
PRINCIPAL AND SPIRITUAL LEADER REFERENCE LETTERS:
Two official recommendations are necessary to finalize your application. These endorsements should come from individuals capable of evaluating your potential for undergraduate studies at Covenant University, such as your Spiritual Leader, Principal, or a teacher from your school. Covenant University employs a secure online recommendation system that will:
- Automatically send an email to your recommenders with instructions for submitting their recommendations online.
- Enable applicants to monitor received or pending recommendations and follow up with recommenders if necessary.
- Accelerate the processing of recommendations, which will be included in the online application once submitted.
- Notify you automatically when recommendations have been received.
COVENANT UNIVERSITY SCREENING AND BOOKING
There will be a Computer-based Post-UTME screening, which will take place at Covenant University, Canaan Land, Km. 10 Idiroko Road, Ota, Ogun State. The screening schedule would be accessible via the Screening Booking. Candidates will be notified via text messages. All candidates are required to pay the sum of Nine Thousand Naira Only (N9,000.00), which entails Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000.00) for the form and Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) for post-UTME screening. The fee can be paid with CUSanwo
Km. 10 Idiroko Road, Canaan Land, P.M. 3 1023, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria Tel: +234-303 355 0046, +234-903 355 0049 Website: www.covenantuniversify.edu.ng
- University of Nigeria Nsukka Post UTME / Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- FCE Ehu-Amufu Affiliated to UNN Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME / Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Bayelsa Medical University Post UTME / Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Al-Hikmah University Post UTME Form
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Karl Kumm University Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- Sokoto State University Post UTME / Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Ave Maria University Post UTME / Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Lagos State University of Education LASUED Post UTME / Post UTME Form 2023/2024