Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH), now known as University of Cross River State (UNICROSS) has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for CRUTECH Post UTME Form.
The Application Process starts July 10, 2023 and the Process is ONLINE at www.unicross.edu.ng.
- Candidates who score 140 in the 2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Applicant should have chosen CRUTECH as their first choice.
- Minimum five (5) credit passes in O’Level including English Language, in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates who did not initial choose CRUTECH as their first choice but are now considering it are eligible too. But ensure you apply for JAMB change of institution.
- Candidates using awaiting results are advised to Update their profile and Upload.
How to Apply for CRUTECH Post UTME Form
- Visit the Institution website www.unicross.edu.ng and click on ‘EDU-PORTAL’. This will redirect you to https://portal.unicross.edu.ng.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button on the homepage to navigate to the Post UTME page.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click the ‘Check’ button to continue.
- After verifying your JAMB Registration Number, confirm your details and proceed to create an account.
- Provide a valid email address and phone number to create your account and click ‘Submit’. You will receive a verification email.
- Check your email (including the Promotions tab for Gmail users) and click on ‘Continue Registration’ to proceed.
- Click ‘Continue’ to proceed to the POST-UMTE/DE Screening payment page. You can pay online using a Master/Visa/Verve ATM card or at any commercial bank through Remita after generating the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Upon successful payment, you will receive an email containing your login details (email and password).
- Use your new credentials to log in. You will be prompted to change your password upon first login.
- From your dashboard, you can update your biodata, UTME results, and O’level results.
- Upload all necessary documents.
The screening will be carried out online. Hence, candidates are required to scan and upload the following documents during the registration process:
- 2023 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- HND/ND/NCE Certificate (for Direct Entry Candidates only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
For assistance during the application process, candidates can reach out via the following helplines: 08189351784, 09015055999, 09053310247, 08098214667, 09068968666.
- St. Augustine College (Affiliated to University of Ibadan) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Baze University Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024
- Salem University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Elizade University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Anchor University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Chrisland University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Nigerian British University (NBU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Maryam Abacha American University of Nigeria MAAUN Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Baba Ahmed University Kano (BAUK) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Havilla University (HUNI) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Glorious Vision University (GAU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- KolaDaisi University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- McPherson University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Nile University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024