This is to inform aspirants of the Federal University Dutsin Ma FUDMA that the cut off mark for candidates has been announced. Aspirants seeking admission into ABU are to advised to check the current FUDMA Cut off mark for all courses in this article.
FUDMA CUT OFF MARK
Candidates are expected to have a minimum score of 140 in the 2023 UTME except in the following Programmes whose minimum cut-off points are 150 are;
Economics and Development Studies
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Microbiology
Library and Information Science
All courses in the Faculty of Health Sciences
All courses in the Faculty of Engineerin
FUDMA ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Candidates seeking admission to FUDMA through the JAMB (UTME) must meet the following requirements listed below:
1. Aspirants must have at least a Credit pass in 5 core subjects in Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) in not more than one sitting.
2. JAMB subject combination for your course must be correct for your course.
3. Candidates must score of at least 160 on the recently concluded JAMB UTME exam.
4. FUDMA must be your preferred or first choice of University.
5. Candidate must participate in the FUDMA POST UTME/SCREENING
6. Aspirant must be at least 16 years old
7. Candidates must meet the stipulated cutoff marks for their courses to gain admission into the university.
How To Calculate FUDMA Aggregate Score
Aspirants that participated in the Federal University Dutse MA Post Utme / Screening are expected to know how to calculate their aggregate score.
Divide your JAMB score by 8
Divide your post utme score by 2
Add both of them together to get your aggregate score
Blessing score 280 in JAMB and 70 in post utme
280/8 = 35
70/2 = 35
i.e Blessing aggregate is 35 + 35 = 70
- JAMB Subject Combination
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Cut Off Mark
- Ahmadu Bello University Cut Off Mark
- Bayero University Kano Cut Off Mark
- FUTMINNA Cut Off Mark