Delta State University (DELSU), a state government-owned institution in Nigeria. DELSU Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024 is out.
The Institution has started the admission process into for the 2023/2024 academic session. Candidates that qualifies and meets the requirements of the institution are invited to purchase and apply for the school Admission Form . This article shows that the DELSU Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024 is out
Dates Scheduled for DELSU Direct Entry
The application form for DELSU’s Direct Entry Screening exercise will be available for purchase from Tuesday, June 27th, 2023, until 6.00 p.m. on Friday, July 14th, 2023.
Admission Requirements for DELSU Direct Entry Admission
Candidates must choose DELSU as their first-choice University during their Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) registration
How to Apply for DELSU Direct Entry Admission Form
- Visit DELSU’s portal to generate a virtual PIN at the cost of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payments can be made to any of the following banks: Unity Bank, United Bank for Africa (UBA), Zenith Bank, Fidelity Bank, Eco bank Plc
- Impute your JAMB registration number and names are correctly.
Procedure to Generate Virtual PIN
- Visit DELSU’s portal
- Click “Apply for Admission”
- Click “Start”
- Select “Screening exercise”
- Click “Apply”
- Complete the form with a valid JAMB registration number
- Submit the form and generate a PIN
- Print out the generated PIN
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or pay online
- After payment, return back to the DELSU’s portal to print the acknowledgement slip.
Note; The virtual PIN becomes invalid six hours after generation.