We respect the intellectual properties of others, and we ask our users to do the same. On this page, you will find information about Copyright Infringement procedures and policies that applies that apply to Currentedu.com.
We will respond to the allegation(s) of copyright violations pursuant to the provisions of the relevant copyright Laws.
To this effect, should you feel the intellectual property is being infringed upon or violated? Kindly send your report(s) to Currentedu.com to enable us to take appropriate actions in due time. However, your claim(s) should satisfy the following conditions:
- A proper proof that the alleged infringed property belongs to you.
- Clear identification of the material you claim is infringing on the copyrighted work, and information sufficient to locate that material on our website (Such as the URL of the content(s))
- Provide a reasonably sufficient method of contacting you (Phone Number & E-mail would be preferable)
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make a complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Kindly be informed that you could be held liable should it be discovered that your claim of copyright infringement was made in bad faith, without due diligence or should a third party suffer damages arising from such false claim(s).
- So we advise you to seek proper Legal Advice before making any claim(s).
Note:- All application should be submitted in clear English.