EBSU Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session
Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki has started admission processes for its 2020/2021 Academic session undergraduate programmes. Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Exercise at Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, (EBSU) starts on Monday, June 22, 2020, and concludes on Thursday, July 9, 2020.
Note:-This is to inform all candidates who made their first choice for Ebonyi State University and other candidates willing to change to EBSU that the online screening of EBSU2020/2021 Post UTME has been extended by three ( 3) weeks. In line with the above, candidates are advised to complete the Post UTME Form between 9th and 30th July 2020 with full details of their qualifications.
How Much Is EBSU Post UTME Form For 2020/2021
The federal government has made it mandatory for all institutions to collect no more than N2,000 from the student for the Post UTME form, and this applies to Ebonyi State University too. So the application form for the Ebonyi State University, EBSU Post UTME, is just Two Thousand Naira (N2000).
It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and is payable to the official payment portal of the university
EBSU Post UTME Eligibility
- The applicant must have made the Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki as his/her first choice institution in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and have a minimum score of 160 and above to enable him/her to participate in the EBSU Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Direct Entry Candidates who have selected EBSU as their first choice and other candidates who are willing to move to EBSU must also participate in this online screening exercise to screen/check their O’level results by following the payment method given on this page to generate payment invoices
- Candidates must have at least five (5) O’Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or awaiting results to be published before the admission exercise is completed.
Cut-Off Mark For EBSU Post UTME
For EBSU Post Utme Screening the general cut off point is 160. Any candidate who scored below 160 in the JAMB Exam 2020 is not eligible for admission to the University.
How To Apply For EBSU Post UTME
Follow the steps listed below to apply for EBSU Post UTME:-
- Visit the University portal https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/
- Click on “Start Application”
- Click on Step1: To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to any Commercial Bank
- Fill the Generated Payment Invoice Form
- Make sure you select the right Application Form Category (Post UTME or Direct Entry)
- Insert your “Jamb Reg. Number” correctly
- Generate your Remita Reference Number
- Visit any commercial banks for your payment with your Remita Reference Number or pay with your Debit Card (Mastercard, Visa, Verve, etc)
- Insert your e-transaction confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the Form
- Insert your O’Level results correctly
- Confirm all the information you entered
- Submit your application
- Print out your Acknowledgement Slip
Note:- In the 2019/2020 admission exercise EBSU did not write Post UTME Examination and the same may apply to EBSU 2020 admission.
Do you have any question(s) on EBSU Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session?
You can contact us through the comment session or send a direct message through our e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will respond accordingly.
- ABUAD Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session - July 14, 2020
- EBSU Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session - July 14, 2020
- Things To Note When Registering For Post UTME - July 4, 2020