Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for ESUT Post UTME Form.
The Screening process is ONLINE -No physical screening/aptitude test. Fees: N2,000. Notifications via text/portal. Click the link to access ESUT Portal
Registration date starts 1st August – 31st August 2023.
Eligibility Requirements to apply for ESUT Post UTME
- Candidates who score 160 general or 200 for select courses (Medicine, Surgery, Nursing, Pharmacy, Law) in the 2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Applicant should have chosen EKSU as their first choice.
- Minimum five (5) credit passes in O’Level including English Language, in not more than two sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates should possess relevant qualifications such as OND/NCE/HND/First Degree/ A’ Level in the appropriate disciplines
- Candidates who did not initial choose ESUT as their first choice but are now considering it are eligible too. But ensure you apply for JAMB change of institution.
- Candidates using awaiting results are advised to Update their profile and upload before 30th September.
Steps on how to apply for ESUT Post UTME form
- Visit the Institution website portal.esut.edu.ng.
- Navigate to the 2023/2024 section under ‘Regular Students’, then select “2023/2024 Admission Screening Registration“.
- Input your JAMB Reg. No. and proceed.
- Fill in the necessary details to generate your invoice.
- Payment Options:
- Bank Branch: Grab a printout of your invoice with the reference number and make a payment of N2,000 via Enugu State IGR paydirect at any commercial bank.
- Debit Card: Opt for an online payment using your card
- Go back to the application page and re-enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Complete with filling the form
- Double-check all your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Don’t forget to print out your acknowledgment slip.
- University of Nigeria Nsukka Post UTME / Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- FCE Ehu-Amufu Affiliated to UNN Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME / Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Bayelsa Medical University Post UTME / Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Al-Hikmah University Post UTME Form
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Karl Kumm University Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- Sokoto State University Post UTME / Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Ave Maria University Post UTME / Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Lagos State University of Education LASUED Post UTME / Post UTME Form 2023/2024