Federal Polytechnic Idah has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE via the Institution website. The Registration Process closes by 11:59 pm on 31st August 2023 and the screening exercise will take place on 1st September 2023 at the Federal Polytechnic Idah, commencing at 9:00 am.
- Candidates who score a Minimum of 100 marks in the 2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Applicant should have chosen Federal Polytechnic Idah as their Institution of choice.
- Minimum five (5) credit passes in O’Level including English Language, in not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Form
- Visit the Federal Polytechnic, Idah Website: Navigate to https://forms.fepoda.edu.ng/.
- Click on “Screening Payment” Link: Start the application by clicking on this specific link.
- Fill in Your Details: Provide a valid personal email address and print out the payment invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Make Payment: Take the printed invoice to any bank and make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (#2,000.00) for the registration fee.
- Complete Registration: Return to the Polytechnic website and complete the registration by clicking on “Finish Registration.” You’ll need your JAMB Registration Number, JAMB score, State of Origin, and First and Second choices of programmes.
- Upload Documents: Candidates must upload their original JAMB result printout and original certificates or Statements of Result on the Polytechnic Portal and the JAMB website.
- Print Registration Details: Finally, print out the registration details for your records.
- Candidates must provide authentic personal email addresses and phone numbers. These will be the primary means of contacting them.
- The Federal Polytechnic, Idah strictly prohibits any form of falsification of information. Any candidate found providing false information will be automatically disqualified.