Foundation Polytechnic, Ikot Ekpene, has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for Foundation Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is in 3 forms: Paper, Mobile and Online Application
- Candidates should have a minimum score of 120 marks in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by JAMB. Those who did not choose Foundation Polytechnic as their first choice of institution during the JAMB registration are required to carry out a change of institution and make Foundation Polytechnic their first choice.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of five O’level credits. These credits must include English Language and Mathematics, and any other three subjects that are relevant to the chosen course of study.
How to Apply for Foundation Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Prospective candidates can apply through any of the following methods:
- Paper Application: Interested candidates are welcome to come to the Admission Office on campus to fill out a paper application form.
- Mobile Application: Candidates can also apply via mobile by sending their names, JAMB registration number, and preferred course to 0706-809-2448.
- Online Application: For ease and convenience, candidates can log in to the school website https://efacility.foundationpoly.edu.ng/onlineApp/ to fill out an online admission form.
Commencement of Lectures
Please note that lectures for the 2023/2024 academic session are scheduled to commence on Monday, 23rd October 2023.
For any further enquiries, please call or WhatsApp the following numbers: 0802-742-4802, 0816-649-2550.