FUD Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
The Federal University Authority, Dutse (FUD) takes this opportunity to inform all candidates choosing Federal University, Dutse as their first choice and apply for admission to the undergraduate degree programs for the 2020/21 academic season.
The institution uses this medium to inform those candidates about uploading the information they need for the Federal University screening.
The Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / Screening of the Direct Entry exercise for the academic session 2020/2021 invites applications from suitably eligible candidates.
Candidates not participating in the Post-UTME Screening are not eligible to join.
However, it is important to remember that the FUD UTME form is not yet available, but this thread has been produced to keep you updated regarding the form FUD Post UTME 2020/2021. So, Remain Updated.
Let me talk about it quickly, without wasting much of your time:
Federal University, Dutse FUD Eligibility Post UTME 2020/2021
- Applicants must choose Federal University, Dutse as their first choice of institution
- Applicants at UTME must have at least 160
- Candidates with five (5) O’ Level Credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or waiting for results to be published prior to completion of admission”
- Applicant must be 16 years old (Sixteen)
How To Apply For FUD Post UTME
Qualified applicants should log in to the Portal-http://screening.fud.edu.ng and follow the online screening and payment procedure as follows:
- Enter your UTME / DE Reg.number
- Update your Birth Date, email address, phone number, State / Local Government of birth
- Generate a Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Use the RRR to Pay N2,000 Screening Fee and N500 Bank Fees
- Use any acceptable debit card (Master, Visa, Verve, etc.) or pay to any National Commercial Bank (NCB), including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- Use the Check your Payment icon.
- Check the WAEC / NECO / NABTEB results (no more than two sittings), and the A’Level results, You should then scan and upload authentic, genuine copies of WAEC / NECO / NABTEB / A-Level results.
- Real and authentic copies of WAEC / NECO / NABTEB / A’Level results and recent photographs of PASSPORT should be scanned and uploaded.
- Candidates should bear in mind that submitting or uploading any false or misleading credentials or details will result in disqualification.
- Candidates who paid the required fee directly via Commercial Banks may have to wait a maximum of 24 hours for confirmation before progressing to the next online screening phase.
- Candidates are strongly advised to avoid paying money or any form of gratification to individuals or groups for purposes of screening or securing admissions.
- The screening exercise is exclusively online, and candidates do not need to be at the university premises for every occasion, even after printing their Acknowledgement slips.
- UTME candidates will arrive at the Aptitude Test Venue with Proof of Payment (Remita Receipt) and Examination Slip
Any UTME candidate who does not turn up for the Aptitude Exam on the above dates/ Screening exercise shall not be considered for admission to the University during the 2020/2021 session.
Note:- DUTSE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY IS NOT YET OUT, THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED ONCE IT IS OUT.
Do you have any question(s) on FUD Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session?
You can contact us through the comment session or send a direct message through our e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we shall respond accordingly.
You can also subscribe to our blog to get the latest information about Nigeria Education.
- ABUAD Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session - July 14, 2020
- EBSU Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session - July 14, 2020
- Things To Note When Registering For Post UTME - July 4, 2020