Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for FUOYE Post UTME Form.
The Registration Process is ONLINE via the official screening portal. The exercise will conclude on the 31st of July 2023. The Application Fee is N2,000, payment should be made online on the University Screening Portal using any bank Debit Card.
- Candidates who score an acceptable point in the 2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Applicant should have chosen FUOYE as their first choice.
- Minimum five (5) credit passes in O’Level including English Language, in not more than two sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two ‘A’ Level passes (or its equivalent) in relevant subjects. Alternatively, they can possess an ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), HND (minimum of Lower Credit), or a good first degree in another field, as the case may be.
- Candidates who did not initial choose FUOYE as their first choice but are now considering it are eligible too. But ensure you apply for JAMB change of institution.
- Candidates using awaiting results are advised to Update their profile and Upload.
Steps on How to Apply for FUOYE Post UTME Form
- Visit the official portal at ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme.
- Login using your JAMB Registration Number. A password is not required at this stage.
- Complete your profile on the portal. Be sure to use a valid email address and phone number for any necessary contact. Always check your email and the website for updates and information.
- An activation link will be sent to your email. Click on this link to verify your email account and registration details.
- After verification, login again, and you will be prompted to make a payment. Follow the payment instructions as provided on your screen.
- Complete your registration by clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”.
- Print out your Registration Slip containing a summary of your registration.
For any assistance during this process, applicants can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submission of a valid e-mail address and cell phone number on their Registration Form, complete the ‘O’ Level section with the required 5 ‘O’ Level credits, upload the ‘O’ level result(s) and submit the application to print out the screening report.
Direct Entry applicants are also required to upload their statement/notification of results.
For Further enquires
Email: email@example.com or call: 08088444730 between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm, from Monday to Friday.
- St. Augustine College (Affiliated to University of Ibadan) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Baze University Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024
- Salem University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Elizade University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Anchor University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Chrisland University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Nigerian British University (NBU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Maryam Abacha American University of Nigeria MAAUN Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Baba Ahmed University Kano (BAUK) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Havilla University (HUNI) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Glorious Vision University (GAU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- KolaDaisi University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- McPherson University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Nile University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024