Igbinedion University has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for Igbinedion University Post UTME Form.
DEADLINE: Not Specified.
Post-UTME Screening Date and Centres: Upon completion of your admission form online, screening of relevant documents submitted will be done and the result communicated thereafter.
Candidates who chose Igbinedion University, Okada as their first and second choice JAMB (UMTE) should also attend the screening exercise.
Post UTME screening date will be communicated in due time.
- Candidates applying for admission must sit for UTME and obtain the prescribed cut-off marks.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at the GCE/WAEC, SSCE/NECO, or SSCE/NABTEB certificate examinations, which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates who are above 22 years of age will not be deemed eligible for admission. Older candidates may be admitted under exceptional circumstances.
- Also, candidates seeking admission into Law must possess at least a credit pass in Literature in English. Candidates awaiting GCE/NECO SSCE/WAEC SSCE/NABTEB results are also encouraged to apply provided the results would be available by September when the new session commences.
- Candidates who chose Igbinedion University, Okada as their first and second choice JAMB (UMTE) should also attend the screening exercise.
- Candidates may also seek admission into the 200 level of the degree programmes with the following qualifications:
- Passes in at least two subjects at the Advanced level and an additional subject at the subsidiary level in the General Certificate of Education Examination. The subjects must constitute a suitable preliminary to the intended courses.
- Diploma/NCE at credit level pass and above in the appropriate subjects from a recognized institution.
- IJMB in the appropriate subjects.
- First Degree in relevant discipline.
- In all these cases, candidates must also satisfy the requirements for matriculation viz: five credit passes at the GCE/WAEC SSCE/NECO SSCE/NABTEB Certificate examinations.
How to Apply for Igbinedion University Post UTME Form
The procedure for the 2023/2024 Application for Undergraduate Admission for first-time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit the Institution Registration website
- Click on Register for application at the top left of this page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Address and Phone Number.
- Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the link within your email to continue.
- Back On iuokada.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and password to log in.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph.
- The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Igbinedion University, Okada.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with…” Interswitch or Etransact on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria to Pay with Interswitch or print out the payment ticket and proceed to d bank of choice to pay with Etransact.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.
- Prospective Students must possess the required WASC/GCE/NECO credits (Advanced level passes/first degrees for direct entry), be registered with JAMB, and pass the UTME.
More about application instructions are available on our online application portal @ https://iuokada.edu.ng/admission-instructions/.
In line with our founding principles of providing an unequalled opportunity for learning and promotion of knowledge, Igbinedion University Okada offers generous scholarships towards the development of scientific research and studies in the humanities in the following disciplines: Banking and Finance, Chemical Science, Microbiology, Sociology, Political Science, Theatre Arts, English, Geography & Regional Planning, Business Administration, Biochemistry, Physiology, and Anatomy. The scholarships are offered on a merit and a first-come-first-served basis.
For further information, contact the Admissions Officer at 07032924219, the PRO at 08037937287, or the Director of ICT at 08034331960.
- Adamawa State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- FCE Obudu Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurn (FUPRE) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Kwara State University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- PUMS Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Abia State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Nwafor Orizu COE Post UTME Form 2023/2024