JAMB Subject Combination for Creative and Visual Art/ Requirements [UTME and Direct Entry]
When considering admission into the Nigeria Tertiary institutions you will need to decide on the jamb subject combination that suits your course and Institution. Your choice of institution and course will also depend on your O’level subjects. Candidates must have minimum of credit in five core subjects in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination. This article shows the Jamb Subject Combination for Creative and Visual Art.
JAMB SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR CREATIVE AND VISUAL ART
Fine Arts and two (2) other Arts subjects or Social Science subjects
Note: English Language is Compulsory
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Two (2) A Level passes in Arts or Fine Arts and any other subject.
ND upper credit HND lower credit from recognised institutions.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION FOR CREATIVE AND VISUAL ART REQUIREMENT
Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and Fine Arts. For holders of NTC, the relevant subjects could be General Wood work, Building/Engineering Drawing, Introduction to Building Construction; Decorative Painting; Spray Painting, Lining, Sign and Design; Wall hanging, Colour Mixing/Matching and Glazing; Printing Origination; Machine Printing and Finishing; General Metal Work, Basic Electricity, Spinning, Weaving, Surface Design and Printing; Bleaching, Dyeing and Finishing; Graphic Design; Graphic Printing and Ceramics.
List of Universities Offering Creative and Visual Arts
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF LAFIA
- JAMB Subject Combination for Archeology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Chinese Studies
- JAMB Subject Combination for Studies of Theology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Christian Religious Studies
- JAMB Subject Combination for Comparative Religious Studies
- JAMB Subject Combination for Communication Arts
- JAMB Subject Combination for Classical Studies
- JAMB Subject Combination for Counseling and Psychology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Drama/Dramatic or Performing Art