JAMB Subject Combination for Educational Foundations/ Requirements [UTME and Direct Entry]
When considering admission into the Nigeria Tertiary institutions you will need to decide on the jamb subject combination that suits your course and Institution. Your choice of institution and course will also depend on your O’level subjects. Candidates must have minimum of credit in five core subjects in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination. This article shows the JAMB subject combination for Educational Foundations.
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS
The subject of study and two (2) other relevant subjects.
Note: English Language is Compulsory
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Two (2) A Level passes to include the subjects to be offered.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION FOR EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS REQUIREMENT:
Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, the subject of study and three (3) relevant subjects.
List of Universities Offering Educational Foundations
- AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA, EDO STATE – AAU
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE – EBSU
- ENUGU STATE COL OF EDUC.(TECH), ENUGU (AFFL TO NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIV, AWKA) – ESCOE
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – ESUTECH
- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO, LAGOS STATE – LASU
- NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY, WILBERFORCE ISLAND, BAYELSA STATE – NDU
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
- JAMB Subject Combination for Educational Administration And Planning
- JAMB Subject Combination for Educational Administration
- JAMB Subject Combination for Education Igbo And Linguistics
- JAMB Subject Combination for Physics
- JAMB Subject Combination for Physics and Computer Electronics
- JAMB Subject Combination for Physics With Electronics
- JAMB Subject Combination for Physics Electronics
- JAMB Subject Combination for Physics With Solar Energy
- JAMB Subject Combination for Teacher Education