JAMB Subject Combination for Family Nutrition And Consumer Sciences/ Requirements [UTME and Direct Entry]
When considering admission into the Nigeria Tertiary institutions you will need to decide on the Jamb subject combination that suits your course and Institution.
Your choice of institution and course will also depend on your O’level subjects. Candidates must have minimum of credit in five core subjects in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination.
JAMB SUBJECTs COMBINATION FOR FAMILY NUTRITION AND CONSUMER SCIENCES
Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture Science and Mathematics/Physics.
Note: English Language is Compulsory
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Two (2) A Level passes or equivalent in Chemistry and Biology/Botany/ Agricultural Science / Economics/Physics/ Mathematics/Geography
O’LEVEL COMBINATION FOR Family NUTRITION AND CONSUMER SCIENCES REQUIREMENT:
Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Physics and any one of the following: Fine Arts, Textile. Construction, Technical Drawing, Home Management, Food and Nutrition.
List of Universities Offering Family Nutrition And Consumer Sciences
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY – OAU
- JAMB Subject Combination for Forestry And Wildlife Management
- JAMB Subject Combination for Food Science and Nutrition
- JAMB Subject Combination for Food Science and Business
- JAMB Subject Combination for Fisheries and Wildlife Management
- JAMB Subject Combination for Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Fisheries Technology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Family Nutrition and Consumer Sciences
- JAMB Subject Combination for Secretarial Adinistration And Education