JAMB Subject Combination for Fisheries And Aquatic Environment Management/ Requirements [UTME and Direct Entry]
When considering admission into the Nigeria Tertiary institutions you will need to decide on the jamb subject combination that suits your course and Institution.
Your choice of institution and course will also depend on your O’level subjects. Candidates must have minimum of credit in five core subjects in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination.
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR FISHERIES AND AQUATIC ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT
Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and any other Science subject
Note: English Language is Compulsory
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
i) Two (2) A Level passes in any of Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Zoology, Agricultural Science Geography, Mathematics (pure & applied), Physics, Geology and Economics.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION FOR FISHERIES AND AQUATIC ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT REQUIREMENT:
Five (5) SSC credit passes in Biology/Agricultural Science, Chemistry, Mathematics and English Language plus any other Science subject.
List of Universities Offering Fisheries And Aquatic Environment Management
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO – UNIUYO
- JAMB Subject Combination for Forestry And Wildlife Management
- JAMB Subject Combination for Food Science and Nutrition
- JAMB Subject Combination for Food Science and Business
- JAMB Subject Combination for Fisheries and Wildlife Management
- JAMB Subject Combination for Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Fisheries Technology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Family Nutrition and Consumer Sciences
- Jamb Subject Combination for Ecotourism and Wildlife Management
- JAMB Subject Combination for Secretarial Adinistration And Education