JAMB Subject Combination for Fisheries And Wildlife Management/ Requirements [UTME and Direct Entry]
When considering admission into the Nigeria Tertiary institutions you will need to decide on the jamb subject combination that suits your course and Institution.
Your choice of institution and course will also depend on your O’level subjects. Candidates must have minimum of credit in five core subjects in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination.
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR FISHERIES AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT
Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and Mathematics/ Physics.
Note: English Language is Compulsory
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and Biology/Botany/Agric Science/Zoology/Physics.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION FOR FISHERIES AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT REQUIREMENT:
Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science, Mathematics and Physics/Geography/Economics.
List of Universities Offering Fisheries And Wildlife Management
- UNIVERSITY OF OSUN – UNIOSUN
- JAMB Subject Combination for Food Science and Nutrition
- JAMB Subject Combination for Food Science and Business
- JAMB Subject Combination for Fisheries Technology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Family Nutrition and Consumer Sciences
- Jamb Subject Combination for Ecotourism and Wildlife Management
- JAMB Subject Combination for Secretarial Adinistration And Education