JAMB Subject Combination for Home Economics And Food Management/ Requirements [UTME and Direct Entry]
When considering admission into the Nigeria Tertiary institutions you will need to decide on the jamb subject combination that suits your course and Institution.
Your choice of institution and course will also depend on your O’level subjects. Candidates must have minimum of credit in five core subjects in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination.
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR HOME ECONOMICS AND FOOD MANAGEMENT
Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture and Mathematics/Physics or one (1) Social Science subject.
Note: English Language is Compulsory
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
(i) At least 2 A Level passes in Chemistry, Agricultural Science or Biology, Physics or Home Economics.
(ii) NCE credit/merit and ND credit in addition to five (5) credit in SSC or equivalents
O’LEVEL COMBINATION FOR HOME ECONOMICS AND FOOD MANAGEMENT REQUIREMENT
Five (5) credits at SSC or equivalent in English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Agricultural Science or Biology or Home Economics, and any other science subject, preferably Physics
List of Universities Offering Home Economics And Food Management and Requirements.
- WESLEY UNIVERSITY, ONDO, ONDO STATE – WESLEYUNI
- JAMB Subject Combination for Pasture And Range Management
- JAMB Subject Combination for Nutrition And Consumers Services
- JAMB Subject Combination for Livestock and Production Technology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Home Science Nutrition And Dietetics
- JAMB Subject Combination for Horticulture
- JAMB Subject Combination for Home Science