JAMB Subject Combination for Office and Information Management/ Requirements [UTME and Direct Entry]
When considering admission into the Nigeria Tertiary institutions you will need to decide on the jamb subject combination that suits your course and Institution.
Your choice of institution and course will also depend on your O’level subjects. Candidates must have minimum of credit in five core subjects in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination.
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR OFFICE AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
Mathematics, one Social Science subject and any other subject
Note: English Language is Compulsory
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
(a) Two (2) A Level passes in Accounting or Economics and one other subject.
(b) NCE merit in relevant subjects.
(c) ND credit.
(d) Foundation International exam such as ICAN, ACCA, ICMA, GPFA.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION FOR OFFICE AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT REQUIREMENT
Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics and two (2) other relevant subjects.
List of Universities Offering Office And Information Management
- ELIZADE UNIVERSITY, ILARA-MOKIN, ONDO STATE – ELIZADE
- LEAD CITY UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE – LCITY
- NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY, WILBERFORCE ISLAND, BAYELSA STATE – NDU
- RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – RSUST
- JAMB Subject Combination for Insurance
- JAMB Subject Combination for Psychology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Philosophy
- JAMB Subject Combination for Peace and Conflict Resolution
- JAMB Subject Combination for Peace and Conflict Studies
- JAMB Subject Combination for Peace and Development Studies
- JAMB Subject Combination for Media and Communication Studies
- JAMB Subject Combination for Intelligent and Security Studies
- JAMB Subject Combination for African and Asian Studies