JAMB Subject Combination for Plant Science and Crop Production/ Requirements [UTME and Direct Entry]
When considering admission into the Nigeria Tertiary institutions you will need to decide on the jamb subject combination that suits your course and Institution. Your choice of institution and course will also depend on your O’level subjects. Candidates must have minimum of credit in five core subjects in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination. This article shows the jamb subject combination for plant science and crop production.
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATIONS FOR PLANT SCIENCE AND CROP PRODUCTION
Biology or Agricultural Science Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics.
Note: English Language is Compulsory
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and any of Biology, Agricultural Science, Zoology and Botany.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION FOR PLANT SCIENCE AND CROP PRODUCTION REQUIREMENT:
Five (5 ) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology or Agricultural Science and any other subject.
- JAMB Subject Combination for Pasture And Range Management
- JAMB Subject Combination for Nutrition And Consumers Services
- JAMB Subject Combination for Livestock and Production Technology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Home Science Nutrition And Dietetics
- JAMB Subject Combination for Horticulture
- JAMB Subject Combination for Home Economics And Food Management
- JAMB Subject Combination for Home Science