JAMB Subject Combination for Secretarial Administration And Education/ Requirements [UTME and Direct Entry]
When considering admission into the Nigeria Tertiary institutions you will need to decide on the jamb subject combination that suits your course and Institution. Your choice of institution and course will also depend on your O’level subjects. Candidates must have minimum of credit in five core subjects in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination.
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR SECRETARIAL ADMINISTRATION AND EDUCATION
Economics and any two (2) Social Science subjects.
Note: English Language is Compulsory
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
(i) NCE Business Education Social Studies Secretarial Education Major.
(ii) Two (2) A Level passes in Business Method and any other Social Science subject and O Level pass in Mathematics.
O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT FOR SECRETARIAL ADMINISTRATION AND EDUCATION:
Five (5) SSC credit to include English Language, Economics and any two (2) of Government, Geography/Physics, Accounting, Business Methods, History, Shorthand, Mathematics, Commerce, Principles of Accounts, Office Practice and Secretarial Duties.
List of Universities Offering Secretarial Administration And Education
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- TAI SOLARIN UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, IJAGUN, OGUN STATE – TASUED
- JAMB Subject Combination for Fisheries and Aquatic Environment Management
- JAMB Subject Combination for Forestry And Wildlife Management
- JAMB Subject Combination for Food Science and Nutrition
- JAMB Subject Combination for Food Science and Business
- JAMB Subject Combination for Fisheries and Wildlife Management
- JAMB Subject Combination for Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Fisheries Technology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Family Nutrition and Consumer Sciences
- Jamb Subject Combination for Ecotourism and Wildlife Management