JAMB Subject Combination for Soil Science and Land Management/ Requirements [UTME and Direct Entry]
When considering admission into the Nigeria Tertiary institutions you will need to decide on the jamb subject combination that suits your course and Institution.
Your choice of institution and course will also depend on your O’level subjects. Candidates must have minimum of credit in five core subjects in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination.
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR SOIL SCIENCE AND LAND MANAGEMENT
Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science plus Mathematics or Physics.
Note: English Language is Compulsory
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and one of Zoology/Botany/Agric Science/Biology, Geography, Mathematics, Physics, Geology, Economics and Health Science.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION FOR SOIL SCIENCE AND LAND MANAGEMENT REQUIREMENT:
Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and any other Science subject.
List of Universities Offering Soil Science And Land Management
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – FUTO
- JAMB Subject Combination for Pasture And Range Management
- JAMB Subject Combination for Nutrition And Consumers Services
- JAMB Subject Combination for Livestock and Production Technology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Home Science Nutrition And Dietetics
- JAMB Subject Combination for Horticulture
- JAMB Subject Combination for Home Economics And Food Management
- JAMB Subject Combination for Home Science