JAMB Subject Combination for Vocational And Technical Education/ Requirements [UTME and Direct Entry]
When considering admission into the Nigeria Tertiary institutions you will need to decide on the jamb subject combination that suits your course and Institution.
Your choice of institution and course will also depend on your O’level subjects. Candidates must have minimum of credit in five core subjects in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination.
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
Subjects of specialization and Mathematics or Physics.
Note: English Language is Compulsory
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
(i) NCE merit in Technical Education. (ii) ND in Mechanical/Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT FOR VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION:
Five (5) SSC credit passes in NTC, City and Guilds Part I or WAEC Technical and Federal Craft Training Certificate including English Language, Mathematics, Technical Drawing, Physics, subject of specialization.
List of Universities Offering Vocational And Technical Education
- AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITIY, EKPOMA, EDO STATE – AAU
- BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY, MAKURDI, BENUE STATE – BSU
- EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE – EBSU
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- ENUGU STATE COL OF EDUC.(TECH), ENUGU (AFFL TO NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIV, AWKA) – ESCOE
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – ESUTECH
- TAI SOLARIN UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, IJAGUN, OGUN STATE – TASUED
- OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE – UNIOSUN
- JAMB Subject Combination for Education and English Language
- JAMB Subject Combination for Education and French
- JAMB Subject Combination for Science Education
- JAMB Subject Combination for Education and Yoruba
- JAMB Subject Combination for Transport Planning Management and Education
- JAMB Subject Combination for Technology And Vocational Education
- JAMB Subject Combination for Woodwork/Education
- JAMB Subject Combination for Educational Technology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Education and Sociology