The Joint Admission Matriculation Body JAMB have prepared essential topics/syllabus to help students prepare for the JAMB Examination. This article shows the JAMB course outline for Home Economics.
The main principle for Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB course outline is to prepare candidates for the Examination.
LIST OF JAMB COURSE OUTLINE FOR HOME ECONOMICS
- Anfani-Joe, M.E. and Ogunjide, L.O. (1993) Home Management for Senior Secondary School 1 – 3, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Anyakoha, E.U. and Eluwa, M. (1990) Home Management for Schools and Colleges, Onitsha: Africana FIRST Publishers.
- Anyakoha, E.U (2006) Home Economics for Junior Secondary Schools Books 1 – 3, Onitsha Africana FIRST Publishers.
- Neil, A and Hesmondhalgh, Z. (1985) A Complete Revision Course for O’Level and GCE, Revised Home Economics, Charles Co. Ltd.
- Ogunjide, L.O., Egbuchulam, B., Eyisi, O. Anfani-Joe, M.E and Olusanya, J.O. (1993) Clothing and Textiles for Senior Secondary Schools 1 – 3, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Olusanya, J.O., Eyis, O., Anfani-Joe, M.E., Ogunjide, L.O. and Egbuchulam, B. (1990) Foods and Nutrition for Secondary Schools Books 1 – 3, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Olusanya, J. O., Olojala, S. O., Bala, F and Eyisi, O. (2000) Exam Focus, Food and Nutrition for WASSCE and SSCE, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) Course Outline for Chemistry
- Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) Course Outline for IRS