JAMB Subject Combination for Environmental Engineering/ Requirements [UTME and Direct Entry]
When considering admission into the Nigeria Tertiary institutions you will need to decide on the jamb subject combination that suits your course and Institution. Your choice of institution and course will also depend on your O’level subjects. Candidates must have minimum of credit in five core subjects in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination. This Article shows the Jamb Subject Combination for Environmental Engineering and O’Level Requirements.
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATIONS FOR ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
Note: English Language is Compulsory
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
i) A Level passes in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
ii) ND upper credit in relevant programmes of technology.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION FOR ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING REQUIREMENT
Five (5) SSC credit passes in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, Biology or Geography.
List of Universities Offering Environmental Engineering
- KANO UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, WUDIL, KANO STATE – KUST
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- JAMB Subject Combination for Food Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Gas Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Food Science and Technology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Environmental Technology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Electronics Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Electrical Engineering