JAMB Subject Combination for Accounting Technology/ Requirements [UTME and Direct Entry]
When considering admission into the Nigeria Tertiary institutions you will need to decide on the jamb subject combination that suits your course and Institution. Your choice of institution and course will also depend on your O’level subjects. Candidates must have minimum of credit in five core subjects in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination. This article shows the subject combination for accounting technology and o’level requirements.
Accounting Technology program prepares individuals for employment as accounting professionals in professional accounting occupations that require analysis, theory and design of accounting procedures and applications. Places of employment for graduates include accounting firms, hospitals, commercial industries.
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR ACCOUNTING TECHNOLOGY
Mathematics, Economics and any one of Chemistry, Physics or Biology.
Note: English Language is Compulsory
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMET
Two (2) A Level passes in Economics, Accountancy, Business Management, Government and Geography. Candidate must have Science background at O Level.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION FOR ACCOUNTING REQUIREMENT
Five (5) SSC credit passes to include, English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any other two (2) science subjects from Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Geography, Health Science, Metal Works, Wood Work, Agricultural Science, Technical Drawing, Nutrition and Food Science.
List of Universities Offering Accounting Technology.
- ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE – BAUCHI
- LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OGBOMOSO, OYO STATE – LAUTECH
- JAMB Subject Combination for Biotechnology Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Business Administration
- JAMB Subject Combination for Automobile Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Automotive Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Aeronautical Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Biomedical Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Polymer Engineering
- Jamb Subject Combination for Chemical Engineering
- Jamb Subject Combination for Petrochemical Engineering