JAMB Subject Combination for Agricultural Extension and Rural Development/ Requirements [UTME and Direct Entry]
When considering admission into the Nigeria Tertiary institutions you will need to decide on the jamb subject combination that suits your course and Institution.
Your choice of institution and course will also depend on your O’level subjects. Candidates must have minimum of credit in five core subjects in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination.
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
Chemistry, Biology /Agriculture and Physics or Mathematics.
Note: English Language is Compulsory
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Two (2) A Level passes or equivalents in Chemistry and Biology/Agricultural Science/Botany/Zoology/Economics/Mathematics/Physics/Geography/Geology.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION FOR ACCOUNTING REQUIREMENT:
Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology/Agricultural Science plus one of Physics, Geography and Economics
List of Universities Offering Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY, IGBESA, OGUN STATE – CRAWFORD
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE – FUNAAB
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
- LANDMARK UNIVERSITY, OMU-ARAN, KWARA STATE – LANDMARK
- LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OGBOMOSO, OYO STATE – LAUTECH
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
- RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – RSUST
- JAMB Subject Combination for Biotechnology Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Business Administration
- JAMB Subject Combination for Automobile Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Automotive Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Aeronautical Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Biomedical Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Polymer Engineering
- Jamb Subject Combination for Chemical Engineering
- Jamb Subject Combination for Petrochemical Engineering