JAMB Subject Combination for Automotive Engineering/ Requirements [UTME and Direct Entry]
When considering admission into the Nigeria Tertiary institutions you will need to decide on the jamb subject combination that suits your course and Institution. Your choice of institution and course will also depend on your O’level subjects. Candidates must have minimum of credit in five core subjects in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination.
Automotive design helps to design new vehicles and makes sure that existing cars are up to standard and works efficiently. They learn about everything from engine maintenance to transmission repairs. The program automotive engineering prepares students to work in any area of the vehicle manufacturing process.
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING
Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics
Note: English Language is Compulsory
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
A Level passes in any two (2) of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
O’LEVEL COMBINATION FOR ACCOUNTING REQUIREMENT
Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry ,English Language and any other Science subject.
List of Universities Offering Automotive Engineering
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- AIR FORCE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, KADUNA, KADUNA STATE – AFIT-DEG
- ELIZADE UNIVERSITY, ILARA-MOKIN, ONDO STATE – ELIZADE
- KANO UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, WUDIL, KANO STATE – KUST
- JAMB Subject Combination for Biotechnology Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Business Administration
- JAMB Subject Combination for Automobile Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Aeronautical Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Biomedical Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Polymer Engineering
- Jamb Subject Combination for Chemical Engineering
- Jamb Subject Combination for Petrochemical Engineering