JAMB Subject Combination for Geography and Regional Planning/ Requirements [UTME and Direct Entry]
When considering admission into the Nigeria Tertiary institutions you will need to decide on the jamb subject combination that suits your course and Institution.
Your choice of institution and course will also depend on your O’level subjects. Candidates must have minimum of credit in five core subjects in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination.
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR GEOGRAPHY AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Geography and any two (2) Arts subjects.
Note: English Language is Compulsory
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Two (2) A Level passes including Geography.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION FOR GEOGRAPHY AND REGIONAL PLANNING REQUIREMENT
Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics and Geography.
List of Universities Offering Geography And Regional Planning
- AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA, EDO STATE – AAU
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA STATE – DELSU
- IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY, OKADA, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – IGBINEDION
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE – UYO