JAMB Subject Combination for Glass Technology/ Requirements [UTME and Direct Entry]
When considering admission into the Nigeria Tertiary institutions you will need to decide on the jamb subject combination that suits your course and Institution.
Your choice of institution and course will also depend on your O’level subjects. Candidates must have minimum of credit in five core subjects in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination.
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR GLASS TECHNOLOGY
Chemistry, Mathematics and Fine Arts/Physics.
Note: English Language is Compulsory
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
(i) A Level passes in Two (2) of Fine Arts, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics.
(ii) ND in Industrial Design or Glass Technology or Fine Art at credit level…
O’LEVEL COMBINATION FOR GLASS TECHNOLOGY REQUIREMENT:
Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Fine Art, Mathematics, Chemistry. Spinning; Weaving; Surface Design and Printing; Bleaching, Dyeing and Finishing; Ceramics; Graphic Design; Graphic Printing; Decorative Painting, Spray Painting, Lining, Sign and Design, Wall Hanging, Colour Mixing/Matching and Glazing, Building/Engineering/Environmental/Technology Drawing, General Wood Work.
List of Universities Offering Glass Technology
- Ahmadu Bello University ABU
- JAMB Subject Combination for Marine Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Mechatronics Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Mechanical Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Information Technology
- JAMB Subject Combination for ICT Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Irrigation Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Material Engineering