JAMB Subject Combination for ICT Engineering/ Requirements [UTME and Direct Entry]
When considering admission into the Nigeria Tertiary institutions you will need to decide on the jamb subject combination that suits your course and Institution.
Your choice of institution and course will also depend on your O’level subjects. Candidates must have minimum of credit in five core subjects in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination.
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR ICT Engineering
Mathematics, Economics and any one of Account, Commerce and Government.
Note: English Language is Compulsory
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
A Level passes/ND and HND in relevant subjects into 200 and 300 levels.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION FOR ICT ENGINEERING REQUIREMENT
Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language, Economics and Mathematics
List of Universities Offering Information And Communication Technology and Requirements.
- ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY, UTURU, ABIA STATE – ABSU
- AIR FORCE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, KADUNA, KADUNA STATE – AFIT-DEG
- AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY, IKOT-AKPADEN, AKWA IBOM STATE – AKSU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE, ONDO STATE – FUTA
- KEBBI STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ALIERO, KEBBI STATE – KSUSTA
- KANO UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, WUDIL, KANO STATE – KUST
- USMANU DANFODIO UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO, SOKOTO STATE – UDU
- JAMB Subject Combination for Marine Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Mechatronics Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Mechanical Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for ICT Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Irrigation Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Glass Technology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Material Engineering