JAMB Subject Combination for Information Technology/ Requirements [UTME and Direct Entry]
When considering admission into the Nigeria Tertiary institutions you will need to decide on the jamb subject combination that suits your course and Institution.
Your choice of institution and course will also depend on your O’level subjects. Candidates must have minimum of credit in five core subjects in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination.
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Mathematics, Economics and any one of Account, Commerce and Government.
Note: English Language is Compulsory
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
A Level passes/ND and HND in relevant subjects into 200 and 300 levels.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION FOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY REQUIREMENT
Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language, Economics and Mathematics.
List of Universities Offering Information Technology
- ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE – BAUCHI
- BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OTA, OGUN STATE – BELLS
- MODIBO ADAMA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE – MAUTY
- SALEM UNIVERSITY, LOKOJA, KOGI STATE – SALEM
- JAMB Subject Combination for Marine Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Mechatronics Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Mechanical Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for ICT Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Irrigation Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Glass Technology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Material Engineering